Individual & Small Group Plans
St. Luke’s Health Partners (SLHP) works with trusted insurance companies to design unique plans that reward a high quality of care while ultimately reducing the total cost of that care. This is what value-based care means for members of our plans.
There are a variety of plans available from individual commercial offerings to Medicare Advantage coverage. Our current year plans are listed below. Select the insurance carrier links to learn more about the specific plans.
- Boise Municipal Health Care Trust (Commercial)
- CarePoint (Commercial)
- TrueBlue Rx SLHP (Medicare Advantage)
- Humana Gold Plus (Medicare Advantage)
- Humana Community (Medicare Advantage)
- Link (Commercial)
- MyCare Choice Rx24 (Medicare Advantage)
- MyCare Choice Rx32 (Medicare Advantage)
- Regence SLHP Align (Medicare Advantage)
- Regence SLHP Align Plus (Medicare Advantage)
- Regence SLHP Align Plus no Rx (Medicare Advantage)
- SelectHealth Network (Commercial)
- Self-Insured (Commercial)
- SelectHealth Advantage Essential (Medicare Advantage)
- SelectHealth Advantage (Medicare Advantage)
- SelectHealth Advantage Enhanced (Medicare Advantage)
- Individuals, Families and Employers (Commercial)
- AARP Medicare Advantage Focus
St. Luke's Health Partners (SLHP) understands the value you place in your employees, specifically in regards to their benefits. Given recent changes to all aspects of the health benefit market, the expenses associated with these plans have put enormous pressure on employers in providing sound, valued options. It's the goal of the SLHP to work with employers to address the costs and take responsibility for the health outcomes of your employees.
For Fewer than 50 Employees
Please contact your health plan or broker.
For Greater than 50 Employees
Please contact your broker, or SLHP directly at 208-381-8082, or firstname.lastname@example.org.